Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lessons learned from a Fly


A fly was struggling in vain to obtain freedom by buzzing against the closed window.

Devan observed: “That fly is so frustrated, he is throwing a tantrum! Listen to him! He kind of sounds like me when I get frustrated. Like : ‘aaaaahhhhhgrrrhhhhh…’ He just says it differently: 'bzzzzzbzzzbzzzzbzzz' "

[The fly stopped struggling and was quiet for a moment...]


Devan sighed: “Now he is content again. I am so glad he stopped complaining. I didn’t like it. It was unnecessary noise.
(I confess that I have wondered at times why God made flies... Now I know: where my teaching fail to impact their hearts or behaviour, the flies will take over. How very humbling...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day: add to my therapy with your words:-)