Tuesday, September 26, 2006

When you're 3




Selective Hearing
Devan se nuutste s^e-ding: “Daar is iets fout met my ore. Hulle is gebreek. So ek kan nie hoor wat Mamma s^e nie!” (m.a.w. ek is nie ongehoorsaam nie, my ore doen net nie hulle werk nie.)


Translation:
Devan’s newest line: “There is something wrong with my ears. They are broken. So I can’t hear what Mamma is saying.” (i.e. I am not disobedient, my ears are just not doing their work.)


Jesus cares about the details
Devan bid nou die dag: “Liewe Jesus, baie dankie vir die lekker dag wat ons gehad het. Liewe Jesus vee asseblief ons neusies af en Liewe Jesus was asseblief ons handjies. Amen."

Translation:
Devan prayed the other day: “ Dear Jesus, thank you for the fun day we had. Dear Jesus please wipe our little noses and dear Jesus please wash our little hands. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day: add to my therapy with your words:-)